COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
When you use our service, it will ask for certain information that can identify you. Here is a list of some of the possible personally identifiable information:
First and last name
Address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, and city
Photographs posted in the review section
Cookies and usage data.
Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and contain an anonymous, unique ID. To learn more about cookies and how to turn them off, please visit AllAboutCookies.org. Logs record your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, destination/exit pages, and time stamps as you use the Site. Web beacons, tags, and pixels are used to record your browsing activities as you visit the site.
USAGE OF INFORMATION
The Personal Information you provide to the Company is not disclosed, transferred, traded, rented, or otherwise used unless specifically stated herein or unless you consent to such use.
The Website collects and uses your data for the following purposes:
– to facilitate your use of the website, assist you with your queries, answer your questions, and provide you with information about our company’s products and services.
– to send you information about our products and services, as well as promotional materials and offers.
– to send you other important information about the website, website policy updates, and other miscellaneous items in addition to surveys and marketing communications.
– to notify you of things that it believes may be of interest to you.
– to personalize your experience. For example, if you purchase any content or utilize any of our services, we might process your payments, communicate with you about your purchase, and provide you with customer service.
– to deliver products and administer customer support.
– conducting internal reviews and data analyses,
– improving the Website’s services, content, and advertising,
– protecting the Website’s integrity,
– adhering to legal requirements, and complying with Nepalese law.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review, modify, add, correct, or update your Personal Information at any time. The company will maintain a record of the previous version of the information you update. However, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of the Personal Information you provide.
Certain data or information cannot be corrected, deleted, or are prohibited from being deleted based on any applicable law, law enforcement requests, or judicial proceedings. In such cases, the aforesaid rights will not apply.
LINK TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
Individuals under the age of 18 should not use the Site.
If you would like more information about our privacy practices, have any questions, or would like to share a grievance with this company, please contact us:
Company Address: NAVIGATE CLOTH